Invisalign — Soft, Carefree Braces
Invisalign® is the virtually invisible way for straightening your teeth. Using a series of clear aligners, Invisalign gently and gradually moves your teeth based on the personalized treatment planned designed by your doctor. There are no metal wires or brackets, so you can have confidence in your smile during and after treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
The clear aligners are made of a thermoplastic material developed for the treatment plan. The first step is a consultation with your doctor, where he will perform a full bite analysis using state of the art 3D-Digital imaging technology. Next, a set of custom made aligners will be designed just for you. They will move your teeth in the sequence determined by your doctor. Your teeth will soon be moving to their proper position incrementally. From time to time, your doctor will schedule an appointment to check on the progress.
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign?
Watch Dr. Andy Himsworth explain Invisalign
Is Invisalign right for me
Invisalign aligners not only give you a fantastic smile, there are many health benefits to aligning your teeth correctly. At Cascade Dental, we see patients of all ages with alignment, crowding and other spacing issues. Invisalign may be the best choice to fix those problems while giving you a fantastic smile.
With the advances Invisalign has made in the last few years, more and more people- even those who weren’t good candidates before, can have that healthy and shining smile they’ve always wanted. Invisalign makes an excellent gift for teenagers, graduates, brides and anyone who has expressed a desire to straighten their teeth.
How does Invisalign compare to regular metal braces?
They are just as effective but there are many advantages of having the Invisalign aligners over the traditional metal braces.
- They are very comfortable to wear.
- Like the name implies, they are virtually invisible.
- You can eat what you like because you take them out before your meals. So you brush and floss your teeth as you always have. Just pop them back in when you’re done!
To set up a consultation that will include digital impressions and an estimate for treatment, call us today!
The Value of Confidence
Get More Information About Invisalign
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign over traditional metal braces?
- Invisalign aligners are virtually clear. No will know you are wearing them.
- They are easily removable.
- You can eat or drink whatever you want. Just take them out before you eat and put them back after brushing. No need to clean around metal wires and brackets.
- Invisalign is comfortable. These aligners won’t irritate you like traditional braces do.
- Invisalign appointments are typically shorter as the doctor no longer needs to adjust the wires as needed with traditional braces.
- There’s less worry in scheduling emergency visits should something fall out as with metal braces
- Digital x-rays taken at the beginning of your visit create a virtual picture of what your teeth will look like when treatment is completed.
Moms: Invisalign is Easy!
Alex Aiono Answers Invisalign® Questions
Teen Explains Invisalign's Impact
How often will I have to visit the dentist and how long will my treatment take?
You will visit the dentist every 6-8 weeks. On average, Invisalign treatment takes less than a year.
Does Invisalign really work?
Yes! Over 1.5 million people with a wide variety of dental cases have been treated successfully with Invisalign. We have doctors at each location who have achieved Premier and Preferred Invisalign Provider status. This indicates that they have successfully treated many patients using Invisalign, and you can trust them with your orthodontic care.
Does Insurance cover the cost?
It depends on your policy. You should review your personal coverage plan and check with your provider. Generally, if your plan has orthodontic coverage, Invisalign should be covered to the same extent as conventional braces.
How often do I need to wear the Invisalign aligners?
We recommend you wear them for 20-22 hours a day. Keep them in while you sleep and take them out when you eat, brush or floss.
Is Invisalign right for me?
Most likely yes. Invisalign can treat a broad range of issues including gapped teeth, overbite, underbite, open bite, cross bite, and overly crowded teeth. If you have been told before that Invisalign might not work for you, get reassessed by your doctor as the aligners have become much more technologically.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Each Invisalign case will differ in cost based on the specific treatment tailored to your personal plan. The extent of the treatment and the issues being corrected, as well as the length of treatment all influence the cost. An estimate will be provided at the end of your free consultation.