We are here to help and work with you!
As a result, we offer numerous payment options. Customers may pay for their treatment via cash, check, credit card, or debit card.
Feel free to call us anytime for help deciding what the best payment option is for you.
We are in-network providers for numerous insurance carriers, including:
For those patients who are insured, our business office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy.
Some important concepts to remember about your dental insurance:
- Dental insurance is a contract between you and your insurance provider.
- Dental insurance benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service.
CareCredit® is North America’s leader in patient payment plans.
Your CareCredit Credit Card:
- Lets you begin your treatment immediately
- Pay for treatment over time with affordable monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget
- No interest is available to qualified patients when paid-in-full within 12 months
- No up-front costs
- No pre-payment penalties
- Covers procedures that may not be covered by insurance
- Frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need
- Plus, you can use your card again and again for yourself & family members
- Receive a 10% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using cash or check
- Receive a 5% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using credit or debit card
*Cannot be combined with other discounts, Care Credit or discounted dental plan programs
We are also in-network with many other carriers. For a complete list call us today at 1-360-892-2994!
If you do not have insurance, we have several options for you to make paying for your dental treatments easier. We accept CareCredit here at Cascade, which is a credit card that will allow you to break up your payment into affordable monthly installments. Best of all, qualified patients will be charged no interest if their payment is paid in full within 12 months.
For those who are not using insurance or CareCredit, you can receive a 10% discount if you pay for your service in full by cash or check. If you pay in full by credit card, you will receive a 5% discount.
Call us at 1-360-892-2994 with any questions you might have about payment options!