No Dental Insurance, No Problem! We offer these payment options:
- Credit Card – VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Debit Card
- Affordable Monthly Payment Plans – From CareCredit®
Additional information about Insurance, CareCredit®, and our Discounts:
For those patients who are insured, our business office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy.
Some important concepts to remember about your dental insurance:
- Dental insurance is a contract between you and your insurance provider.
- Dental insurance benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service.
CareCredit® is North America’s leader in patient payment plans.
Your CareCredit Credit Card:
- Lets you begin your treatment immediately
- Pay for treatment over time with affordable monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget
- No interest is available to qualified patients when paid-in-full within 12 months
- No up-front costs
- No pre-payment penalties
- Covers procedures that may not be covered by insurance
- Frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need
- Plus, you can use your card again and again for yourself & family members
- Receive a 10% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using cash or check
- Receive a 5% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using credit or debit card
*Cannot be combined with other discounts, Care Credit or discounted dental plan programs