Insurance & Payment Options
We are here to help and work with you!
As a result, we offer numerous payment options. Customers may pay for their treatment via cash, check, credit card, or debit card. Feel free to call us anytime for help deciding what the best payment option is for you.
We are in-network providers for numerous insurance carriers, including:
- BlueCross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental (all states)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
For those patients who are insured, our business office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy.
Some important concepts to remember about your dental insurance:
- Dental insurance is a contract between you and your insurance provider.
- Dental insurance benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service.
- Receive a 10% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using cash or check
- Receive a 5% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using credit or debit card
*Cannot be combined with other discounts, Care Credit or discounted dental plan programs
We are also in-network with many other carriers.
For a complete list call us today at 360-892-2994!
For those who are not using insurance, you can receive a 10% discount if you pay for your service in full by cash or check. If you pay in full by credit card, you will receive a 5% discount.