Invisalign: Soft, Carefree Braces
How does Invisalign work?
The clear aligners are made of a thermoplastic material developed for the treatment plan. The first step is a consultation with your doctor, where he will perform a full bite analysis using state of the art 3D-Digital imaging technology. Next, a set of custom made aligners will be designed just for you. They will move your teeth in the sequence determined by your doctor. Your teeth will soon be moving to their proper position incrementally. From time to time, your doctor will schedule an appointment to check on the progress.
Am I a good candidate for Invisalign?
Is Invisalign right for me
Invisalign aligners not only give you a fantastic smile, there are many health benefits to aligning your teeth correctly. At Cascade Dental, we see patients of all ages with alignment, crowding and other spacing issues. Invisalign may be the best choice to fix those problems while giving you a fantastic smile.
With the advances Invisalign has made in the last few years, more and more people- even those who weren’t good candidates before, can have that healthy and shining smile they’ve always wanted. Invisalign makes an excellent gift for teenagers, graduates, brides and anyone who has expressed a desire to straighten their teeth.
How does Invisalign compare to regular metal braces?
They are just as effective but there are many advantages of having the Invisalign aligners over the traditional metal braces.
- They are very comfortable to wear.
- Like the name implies, they are virtually invisible.
- You can eat what you like because you take them out before your meals. So you brush and floss your teeth as you always have. Just pop them back in when you’re done!
To set up a consultation that will include digital impressions and an estimate for treatment, call us today!
The Value of Confidence
Call us —360-892-2994 — or request an appointment online for your Invisalign exam. Not valid with other offers.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign over traditional metal braces?
- Invisalign aligners are virtually clear. No will know you are wearing them.
- They are easily removable.
- You can eat or drink whatever you want. Just take them out before you eat and put them back after brushing. No need to clean around metal wires and brackets.
- Invisalign is comfortable. These aligners won’t irritate you like traditional braces do.
- Invisalign appointments are typically shorter as the doctor no longer needs to adjust the wires as needed with traditional braces.
- There’s less worry in scheduling emergency visits should something fall out as with metal braces
- Digital x-rays taken at the beginning of your visit create a virtual picture of what your teeth will look like when treatment is completed.