Invisalign Clear Aligners
Soft, Clear Braces
Straight Teeth Are Healthier
Straight teeth provide many health benefits, such as healthier gums, improved hygiene, less wear, and possible trauma. Not to mention, you will have an extra bounce in your step with renewed confidence. Invisalign® clear aligners can help you can accomplish your goal of straight teeth. As a matter of fact, Invisalign clear aligners use the most advanced technology to design and create treatments that correct a wide range of teeth-straightening issues.
Misaligned Teeth Impact Your Health
Misaligned teeth can contribute to multiple oral and overall health problems. Poorly aligned teeth can place extra stress and pressure on teeth and the jawbone. Also, plaque and bacteria are hard to remove from misaligned teeth. As a result, you can develop gum disease from the plaque and bacteria that builds up below your gum line. In turn, gum disease can lead to irritation in the gums, loss of bone, and even tooth loss.
The Invisalign Advantage
Invisalign clear aligners are custom made clear aligners that fit snug to your teeth. Clear aligners are replaced every 1-2 weeks, so you continue on the path to reach your goal. Invisalign treats simple to complex cases through technological innovations such as SmartForce® attachments. Even more, up to 75% more predictable teeth movements with SmartTrack® material, for the smile you both expect.
Additional benefits to Invisalign include:
- Invisalign clear aligners are more comfortable than braces.
- Easily removable aligners for brushing and flossing, and for better oral health
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible.
- Invisalign clear aligners have blue indicator dots to monitor compliance.
- No injuries due to broken wires or brackets.
- Covered by orthodontic insurance.
The Modern Way To Straighten Teeth
Your Smile Deserves The Best
How Invisalign works
Invisalign begins with a consultation with a certified Invisalign provider. Our experienced dentists can fix simple to complex cases in adults and teens.
- Begins with a consultation
- Our dentist will develop a customized treatment plan.
- Your aligners are customized for you.
- Blue indicator dots to monitor compliance
- Pick up your first set of aligners
- Live your life without interruptions
Your dream smile is more affordable than you may think. Insurance, tax-free dollars, and monthly payment plans can all make your dream smile an affordable reality. Our patient coordinators will work with you to find the most affordable option.
Important to note, your insurance may cover up to $3,500 of the total cost for your clear aligners. We suggest that you confirm benefits coverage with your benefits manager. Generally, health benefit plans will cover Invisalign clear aligners the same as traditional braces. Your coverage amount may be a percentage or dollar amount. Often, dental insurance plans have a lifetime coverage amount.
Invisalign vs Braces
Invisalign and traditional braces are similar in cost and effective in straightening your teeth. However, clear aligners provide more benefits than their counterpart. Some of the advantages that Invisalign clear aligners provide over traditional braces include:
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- Clear aligners are easily removable.
- You can eat or drink whatever you want without concern of food getting stuck in metal wires.
- Invisalign is flexible for greater comfort.
- Aligners are precision trimmed to prevent cutting your gums.
- Typically, your dentist appointments are shorter with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Begins with a digital scan, no putty.
- Your dentist will create a digital roadmap so you can see future results.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
Request Invisalign Consultation
Please fill out the form below and our Invisalign coordinator will contact you soon.
Alternatively, you may call our Vancouver office at 360-892-2994.
1Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment just as they would other orthodontic treatments.